Are you an employer or work-based learning provider?
Want to promote careers & jobs to school leavers, current students, graduates or key influencers?
Our specialist careers team will work with you to provide the right solution to recruit the right people at the right time alongside the trusted UCAS brand.
Our unique insight into education level and next step preference, subject preferences or choices, university, UCAS points and home address drives highly targeted, cost effective recruitment campaigns that deliver quality candidates. This unique audience of thousands of potential jobseekers are actively engaged with UCAS, so leveraging our range of communication channels - whether the new online career finder service, targeted email or SMS, live events, direct marketing, video or print advertising - puts us and you in a unique position to drive your recruitment strategy forward.
Reaching your audience at the time when they are receptive to your message is key
We are best placed to advise you on timing, channel and message to give you maximum return. Whether it is face-to-face at a UCAS event, or targeted digital campaigns that reach the audience you need to influence, we’ll work with you to provide a supporting solution for your early careers recruitment strategy; based on your specific challenges or goals.
Post-18 school leaver or apprenticeships recruitment solution
- NEW: post your individual job opportunities to our career finder service and build your brand with the UCAS jobseeker audience
- Targeted email and SMS content to over 100k school leavers between August and February
- Meet and engage with c.200k high-calibre year 12 and 13 students face to face at our UCAS exhibitions (CareerZone and regional) around the country showcasing all the career path options you have
- Email the year 12 and 13 group before they finalise their choice to go to uni
- Influence the influencers (parents, teachers, and advisers) through our adviser conferences and adviser and parent guide publications
Work experience and graduate recruitment solution
- NEW: post your individual insight days, internships, placements and work experience opportunities to our career finder service and build your brand with the UCAS jobseeker audience
- Connect with undergraduates from the day they accept their place at university
- Target the right people for your internships and placement schemes
- Build your brand and graduate talent pool early and throughout university to attract the right people from specific courses and locations
- Contact final year students in a targeted way – the right people for the right graduate roles
Just the job! Reach career-focused students using UCAS’ new career finder service
Showcase your school leaver opportunities, apprenticeships and graduate programmes to a highly engaged youth audience
The new career finder service, from UCAS, has been developed to directly meet the needs and requirements of students looking for work and training